Monday, December 11, 2017

RONALDO (CR7) : I’M THE BEST PLAYER IN HISTORY

 RONALDO (CR7) :  I’M THE BEST PLAYER

 IN HISTORY 

Real Madrid star (Cr.7) has branded himself the greatest player in the history of the game


I RESPECT MY WORK.
After drawing level with Lionel Misse , in terms of 
Ballons..d'Or won, the Portuguese says that he's  "never seen anyone better than" himself.



“I’m the best player in 
history, in the
good moments and the bad ones,” he told
France
Football, the
magazine that organizes the 
award



“I respect everyone’s
preferences, but I’ve never seen anyone better than me. I have always thought that. No footballer can do the things I can. There’s no player more complete than me. I play well with both feet, I’m quick, powerful, good with the head, I score goals, I make assists. There are guys who prefer Naymar or Mess i. But I tell you: there’s no-one more complete than me.


I respect what i did.
“I knew that if I won the Champions League I would have taken a step closer to a fifth Ballon d’Or. We won and I was the top scorer in the competition again. And what’s more, I scored twice in the final. That was the key,” he said.
“I don’t know if I can win a sixth next year. There are so many competitions to play in the next year with Real, then the World Cup with Portugal. 
“That World Cup will be crucial in the running of the Ballon d’Or. Imagine Real win the Champions league again and I’m the top scorer but have a mediocre World Cup. Or the other way around


No comments:

Post a Comment