Wednesday, March 21, 2018

I can become the first non-profit (गैरमानव) climbing of Sagarmatha


म    आज   तपाईंहरुसँग   धेरैभन्दा   धेरै   अन्तक्रिया   गर्नेछु

 I can become the first non-profit (गैरमानव) climbing of Sagarmatha

Kathmandu - I am very pleased to be here as the first non-invented inventor of the United Nations Development Program (UNDP). The message I say today is not only important for the world but also for the world.

If we want to keep our future safe, the government should be more transparent and understand the human needs. Technology is more likely to make the government better. Its more  importance in Nepal.

Everybody knows that Nepali speaking, cultural and biological diversity is rich. In Nepal, the technology sector is also developing. Here the field of information technology is energy-efficient, which is helping the country to grow. After the earthquake of 2015, the UNDP told that the collaboration with Microsoft Innovation Center will be constructed

Techniques and Artificial Intelligence can help us to kill large rains from poverty, improve healthcare, reduce corruption, and reduce gender differences. Robots and machines can make people's life easier. We can also monitor the inaccessible area for a better result by connecting to the Internet. Environmental protection can work and it can make the world better. I already have the potential to count on this.

I hope this conference will motivate Nepal to think of new ideas for achieving its development goals. I hope, today I will do more interactions with you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment